Friday, July 10, 2009

my sweeties

Tripp has been getting more bottles than normal because I am getting a little more relaxed on how much I'm nursing. Lexie loves bottles and still asks for a bottle often, but I usually just say no and give her a cup and she's fine with it. Since Tripp has been getting them now she is asking much more frequently so I said, "What the Heck...they are only little once." I don't really care for the "No more bottles after age one" anyway. Why not hold on to that one thing that makes them seem little? Why are we always trying to make them grow up? After I gave her the bottle she went and laid down next to Tripp and these are the precious moments and images I will treasure.

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

awwwwww

CGG said...

So sweet!

The Stirman's said...

PRECIOUS!!

Katie said...

I agree...what's the rush in growing up? I've been SLOWLY introducing Ryleigh to a sippy cup. The picture you got is ADORABLE!!!