Tuesday, September 1, 2009

at least she's napping!

I thought Lexie had pretty much given up her naps so I decided I would make her stay in her room for a rest time. Some days she falls asleep and some days she plays for 2 hours in her bed singing songs, reading books, and playing with her animals. Lately though I have been putting her in her bed earlier and she seems to be going to sleep more often than not! Here's how I've found her just in the last week...

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

we both think this is the cutest thing ever! She is just too funny... can't wait to see you guys again! tell Lex a Roo that Pachick and Kaffy love her

Trish said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love that she's in a different place/position in each one of them!

BlankenBlog said...

I love that she has her blankie in all the pics :)

DenKag said...

Hey she wouldn't be a Grahmann if she didn't have a blankie... Well, she's a Collum, but you know what I mean. :)