Friday, February 10, 2012

Brooks the cutie at 3 months

So last week Brooks started sleeping even longer hours! He's already been doing 7-9 hours at night which is awesome, but this week he started sleeping 10-11.5 hours! Woohoo! I don't think I've had one that slept that all at one time. The BabyWise book really works! Yay! He's about 15 lbs now and we are now switching over to 3-6 months clothes. I get so sad thinking this is the last baby for me...last time I'll ever see 0-3 month clothes, use size 1 diapers, have people stop and ask how old my newborn is (especially older people), etc. It's the last time I'll bring home a new baby for my family to love. My kiddos are so precious and since having Brooks I feel an even deeper love for all 3 of them. Like, this is it, this is my complete family, and it just makes me feel a deeper connection and love for them. I guess I can't explain it very good...:) Here's a video I took of him the other morning. Lexie and I were playing with him, she read him a book, and it's so sweet you'll see in the video that she suddenly remembers that tonight is the night she gets to go on a "date" with her daddy to the father/daughter dance.

2 comments:

CGG said...

He's so big already!

The Stirman's said...

you're kids are SO precious!!!