Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Froberg's Strawberry Farm

Isn't Tripp the sweetest little thing you've ever seen!!?
Today we had a fun outing to a pick-your-own strawberry farm with some of our MOMs club friends! It's in Alvin so not too far. I love stuff like this! I can't wait to go back! They also sell other fresh produce including a few other homegrown items like squash, cabbage, and homemade jellies and pies. Yum! It was a little tough maneuvering around with both kids by myself but it was fun! Here's a little more info (mostly just reviews) if you're interested. Also, here's another link to find other pick-your-own farms around Texas. I really want to pick some peaches!
Here we go....clean shirt

First one in the bucket...still clean shirt.

Dirty shirt! You aren't supposed to even eat them until after they've been weighed, but I couldn't keep her from putting them in her mouth.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I love Lexie's curly hair! And yes, that picture of Tripp is completely adorable. :)

BlankenBlog said...

what a cool mom you are :) sounds like a fun day!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Awww, I'm so envious that you take 2 kiddos and go out to do these kinds of things. I hope someday I will be able to as well, the idea just seems very daunting at this point! Cute pics.

DenKag said...

You're always coming up with cool things to do - looks like fun!