So this past weekend I left the kids with Randall and went to a Matagorda beach house for my sister, Kathy's, bachelorette party! It was a great time...well, sort of. I was literally attacked by mosquitoes. When you walk across the sand dune to the beach the mosquitoes just swarm you. So I got attacked on the way to the beach and the walk back to the beach house... ~200 bites. I sure hope I didn't contract anything. We actually heard that they were evacuating cattle because of the mosquitoes. I am a mosquito magnet for some reason. I must be slightly allergic because I was the only one with huge whelps that never went away! They better be gone by the wedding!
I'm so excited for my sister to get married but I must admit I am going to miss her when she moves to Fort Worth! It's going to be SO weird that she isn't here anymore!! :( Her fiance is great...I really love him and I know she is in good hands!
Pretty girl!
!
We made her chew a piece of bubble gum for every question she got wrong about Patrick! She actually did really well!
No comments:
Post a Comment