Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I bought Lex a new pool and of course she only played in it for 5 minutes and then she was done. Tripp actually liked it a little more than her. We had a fun day playing outside besides Lexie pooping in her bathing suit and trying to change her and the poop falling in the grass and then having to pick it up, and Lexie emptying the ashes from the firepit all over the ground and playing in it as I am trying to dry Tripp off and get him changed! It felt great to not have any commitments today though, and my kiddos are just so fun to watch! They are so precious and I just can't get enough of listening to Lexie talk and Tripp loving to cuddle with me.

1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

i love her poop story! lmao