Wednesday, January 27, 2010

potty training

What do you do when you've jogged to the park with your kids and then your potty training 2 year old needs to go poop?(and it's too far to make it home)...
you squat and poop in the grass and pray to God that no one walks by and no one sees you.
I must add that afterwards she giggles and says "mommy it looks like a snake" and YES, I did pick it up...
Any other suggestions?
Lucky for you, there are no pictures for this post!

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

Oh man! That is the best thing ever! Did anyone see? Did you pick it up?!!

Shannon said...

That is hilarious! I still don't know what to do in those situations. I always put a pullup on her just in case since she isn't too good with timing the #2 thing. I'll have to keep this one in mind though! Ha!

DenKag said...

OMG, I love this story... And that you picked it up!!! HAHAHAHA! Oh, kids... I'm betting she wasn't embarrassed at all, either - just you were! :)

Trish said...

Thankfully, we haven't had that happen yet. I don't know that I could have come up with a better solution, though!