Monday, May 24, 2010

First Hair Cut....Finally!

Well,I fell to the pressure and finally decided to cut Tripp's hair. I liked it long but some days it just looked really bad. He was such a good boy during the haircut. He didn't cry or whine, but he never smiled either. He had a nervous look on his face most of the time. Towards the end it looked like it was kind of relaxing to him and he could have fallen asleep. He's such a cutie. BTW-Blogger is really doing strange things to me lately. When I upload pics all I see is the HTML or whatever it's called and I can't put captions with my pics because I don't have the option to center my wording. I even had to delete a pic off this post because it said something with the HTML didn't match so I couldn't post...Ugh!

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

He looks SO cute!

Trish said...

He looks absolutely adorable with his haircut!!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Awww, he's sooo cute! Where did you guys go, that place looks cool!

CGG said...

Awwww - he looks like a little man with his new haircut! Such a cutie!