Thursday, May 6, 2010
Mother's Day Tea
I was so happy to be invited to a Mother's day Tea at Lexie's school. They had made us a corsage out of paper with cute little questions and answers they had asked the kids. Example: What color are your mom's eyes? Lexie said "black" and How old is your mom? Lexie said "she's 4 fingers" What do you and your mom do together? Lexie said " read books, my new books" They had a little home made place mat out with Lexie's picture on it and a flower craft made from their hand print. It was a special day. The best part was that SHE was so happy that I was there! Then they sang their ABC's for us and shouted "I love you mom." It was a great day. I can't believe my little girl is growing up. Makes me very sad but very happy at the same time. Being a mother is one of the most incredible feelings in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that is just too cute!
Oh my gosh that's sooo cute!
Post a Comment