
Today Lexie started preschool. She was excited to go and acted so grown up. At one point she asked me if she would be taking a nap at school. I told her that yes, she would have rest time. She said, "ok then, I will get my blankie to put in my bag." Just was so cute how she was helping get everything prepared and telling me what she wanted in her lunch and all. So cute!
I was bummed that she wasn't placed in the class with all her friends from last year. Very sad, actually. She didn't seem to mind a bit. However, after school today she did tell me that she didn't know anyone's name yet. She said" my friends from last year aren't living with me in my new class." Kind of made me sad. There is one little girl in her class from last year and she said that she only talked to her today. So atleast I am glad they have each other. Overall, she said she had a great day and she's ready to go back tomorrow.

I took a picture of her walking in the classroom and noticed her dress was tucked into her panties. Haha! It was so funny.
3 comments:
oh that is the funniest thing ever! too cute
oh that is the funniest thing ever! too cute
OMG, that is so cute! She is adorable - so brave and outgoing!
Post a Comment