Saturday, October 23, 2010

60th Birthday Celebration

Both of my parents turned 60 within a few months of each other so we all got together and threw them a party! We rented a room at the Swinging Door BBQ restaurant and had a great time! I think they enjoyed themselves. Everyone got up and said something nice about them or memories they had. I never participate in that because I cry the moment everyone looks at me. We had great old pictures from their younger years and their old yearbooks. We invited their siblings...my dads family has 11 and my moms has 5. There were about 35 people there. It was a wonderful evening and it felt great to do something special for them since they are the ones always doing everything for all of us. Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

CGG said...

What a wonderful celebration! Happy birthday, Barb and Nick!