Friday, October 15, 2010

Zoo Boo

This was our first time trying out the zoo boo at the Houston zoo. They had mini pumpkins the kids could get and decorate them, a few trick or treating stations set up for candy,they colored on a pumpkin mural, and there were pumpkins along the main walkway strung from the trees. Here are the pictures. This ladybug costume was made up quickly this morning. Her other two costumes for Halloween I didn't really want her to wear and get messed up. Tripp didn't want to dress up...he's in that stage. For some reason I really love this first picture of Lexie...

3 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

Fort Worth has that too I saw the poster for it today...Looks so fun! and I love the first pic of Lex too! looks professional. sooo cute! I miss them

CGG said...

I love that first picture too - I agree, Kathy, it looks professional! What is that seal/alligator thing it looks she is kissing?!??

Lizzie Collum said...

That would be a Komodo Dragon! There is glass between them! Ha!