Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Christmas
Seems we are a little more excited about Christmas this year. When we wouldn't normally put lights up until the weekend after Thanksgiving Day, they are already up. We spent too much money on an outdoor blow-up decoration that we would have never spent previous years. I don't know what it is....oh, wait, yes I do....it's our sweet little children. One neighbor put them up and I haven't seen Lexie THAT happy, ever.
I haven't heard the term "blow-up" as much as I have in the past 2 weeks. We drive around looking for blowups in people's yards. Here's what Lexie did today. We have a little play house that I keep thinking is a baby toy but they still play it with it almost everyday.
This is too cute... She wanted to DECORATE her play house for Christmas. You will see the stuffed animals in front of it. Yeah, those are pretend blow ups. Ha! She is just too cute. I love her ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment