Monday, June 27, 2011
Danger!
Those that know my kids well know that they are both climbers. They are very busy, active toddlers! Their climbing can be scary. Tripp can climb to the top of our fence now and is on the verge of attempting to go to the other side when he hits a ball over the fence. Lexie can climb trees very well and is always on the lookout for a good tree to climb. They also climb on the counter tops to get to things in the cabinets, or the pantry shelves to reach things they shouldn't. The purpose of this blog is to show you how I found Tripp today. He is starting to resist naps a little more now, and apparently he never fell asleep today. He came out of his room and said with the biggest, cutest, happiest grin on his face, "come look at my castle." He was so proud that he didn't care if he was going to get in trouble for getting out of his bed! His face was sooo cute I couldn't wait to see what he wanted to show me. Most 2 year old kids just don't even think to do these things. This is scary and I have to keep a closer eye on them! Here ya go....
This is something they do on a normal basis:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is SOOO funny!but scary.....miss them!
Oh my gosh!!! So funny but super scary!
I think Caroline & Jay were the same way, from what I've heard! Maybe it's in our genes. :)
We used to walk on top of the swing set on the 2 parallel bars that held the swings! Way to go, Tripp! (ha ha - just kidding - scary!!)
These videos had me cracking up!
Post a Comment