Tuesday, June 28, 2011
It's a Boy!
In case you haven't heard... we are having a boy! I have to admit I was slightly disappointed. I LOVE the girl name I had, I wanted Lexie to have a sister, I wanted a second chance at making my baby look all cute and girly with bows, and I wanted Tripp to be the only boy since he's going to be the middle child. I know I had analyzed and thought about it too much! Lexie was disappointed asking why it was a boy and quickly saying in a grumpy voice that she just wanted to go home while we were at the ultrasound. Ha! I am so happy to be adding to our family, though!! My first thought when the technician said boy was that maybe I wanted 4 kids!!! I doubt that will happen though! I guess I just really thought it was going to be a girl! Now we have to go through naming him. Randall named Tripp which I did not like (I do now) and now he is set on Brooks for a boy name. It's so hard to change his mind so I am trying to make it grow on me like I did with Tripp, but it sounds too girly to me! The problem is I just can't think of many boy names that I really like. We shall see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! :( Congratulations - how exciting!!!
Congrats, Lizzie! Either way, you will have a precious baby!
Post a Comment