Sunday, August 14, 2011
Can't get enough of Lexie
Her dinner prayer: dear Lord, please help mommy and daddy not be so grumpy and thank you for this food! Lol
Lexie: mommy, is our new baby going to be white or black? I asked her what she thought it would be and she said "probably black"
She's always wanting a new toy at the store and today she picked up a pony and said, "mommy, this is the pony I've been wanting for 25 years!!"
Lexie: When can we go back to San Antokyo? (San Antonio)
I had Tripp lay on the ground outside and I traced him with sidewalk chalk. lexie looked at it and said " you forgot to draw his wee wee." OMG!
There's too many others that will take too long to write! Gosh, I love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that girl...miss her
She is a hoot! (And I don't normally use that phrase, but I think it applies here!) :-)
Post a Comment