Saturday, September 17, 2011
Sports Fanatics
This fall we were trying to decide what to do with Tripp. He didn't want to do gymnastics anymore and we feel barely 3 is kind of young for organized sports but we were looking into soccer since he said he wanted to play. We really didn't want to do soccer though since it was a nightmare when Lexie tried to play at 3. Lexie started back at gymnastics for the fall and I got an email from her gymnastics place that same week saying they were starting a Sports Fanatics class for boys. I immediately signed him up for a free trial. I'm so thankful for this class as it's one of the highlights of my week. Tripp is so stinking cute and he LOVES it! The teachers there are so great and make it silly and fun yet getting to do sports, which Tripp loves! He's the youngest since it's for ages 3-5 and he was barely even 3 the week we tried it, but he's doing fine. They did baseball the first two weeks and now they've moved on to football. Here are some videos I shot of him at this week's football class. They had them doing drills like high knees (hilarious!), running backwards,and a little obstacle course while holding the ball and the teachers try to get them to fumble. They also were throwing the ball at a target. Lexie and I couldn't stop laughing! He was so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute!!! Where is this at?
How funny! The coach looks like he's really good with them too!
Post a Comment