Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tripps Baseball Party

As most of you know, I love my kid parties! The week of the party definitely reminds me of how I was as a teacher...always trying to think of better ideas for the kids, stressed, determined, focused, but so happy of the end product. I love themes! There are SO many cute ideas out there, but you just can't do them all! We had a house FULL of people! It was wild! We had about 35 adults and 25 kids. I think Tripp and all the kids had a great time. We had a water slide, 500 water balloons, snow cones, and several treats. We had hot dogs and nachos for dinner. The baseball sugar cookies were popular. We had red velvet, mint chocolate chip, italian cream, and strawberry cupcakes. I have to admit ,they weren't my best decorating, and the red velvet I over baked, and they were a little dry. Oh well! I loved the mint chocolate chip though! Here's the front and back of the invitation This banner I made says "Tripp is 3." These cookies took me the longest to make. They were a hit though! Concessions table outside. We had snow cones, cracker jacks, animal crackers, and baseball mints on this table. create a pennant craft. party favors table in the entry Tripp kept wanting to open presents so my sister let him open theirs a little early. He was so happy. :)

3 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

Oh Liz, I think this might be one of your top 3! It looks SOOOO FUN!!! and I love all your little details as usual

DenKag said...

Whenever we have kids, I am going to be calling you for party ideas! That looks so fun; great job!

CGG said...

Great party! Happy birthday, Tripp!