Here's a few pictures I took today of Brooks. Gosh, I love him so much! We are working on getting on a schedule the last 3 days. I'm hoping the crying he's been doing in order to get him used to the schedule is going to pay off. I'm trying to do the Baby Wise book this time, but I'm just now starting it. He's 8 weeks old today! He's sleeping in his room now and growing so much! We will go to his 2 month checkup on the 12th. He's already had a sick visit though. He had a pretty nasty cold/cough for about 12 days over Christmas. Luckily it didn't turn into anything worse. Poor thing just couldn't breathe good!
He's already so BIG, and all that hair make him look older too! Just adorable, Lizzie! And I love hearing your perspective on motherhood through your blog! Thanks for sharing.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! those pics are incredible, he is so cute and has changed a lot!
Liz, he is so precious!!!! Can't wait to meet and love on our little guy!!!
He's already so BIG, and all that hair make him look older too! Just adorable, Lizzie! And I love hearing your perspective on motherhood through your blog! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment