Monday, October 8, 2012
Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt
This was so fun! I set up a little scavenger hunt for Lexie and Tripp. It was all ready to go when we picked up Lexie after school. I just drew pictures of where the next pumpkin would be and numbered them also. My drawings weren't that great so I had to give a few clues on some! They were so happy to find their treasure...I think we will do this several times this year! Love having little kiddos...It's so fun making them happy and doing fun stuff with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute! Think I'm going to copy!
How fun! May be too tough for Lillie, but maybe I will just hide mini pumpkins!!?
I used to love doing scavenger hunts and treasure hunts! Great idea :)
You are soo creative! How cute and fun!!
Post a Comment