Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Falling behind

I am starting to fall behind on blogging. I am happy to report that I am starting to get out of the house more during the day which feels great! However, that means less time for blogging and facebook. The other reason I am falling behind is because my sweet little boy has suddenly become a fussy baby!! Ever since those 2 bottom teeth broke through last week he cries as soon as he even thinks you might be putting him down. I used to get a great break during nap time because they were both napping or it at least overlapped an hour or so. Now he's not sleeping so good and is just crying a lot when he's awake.
all tuckered out from crying so much!

3 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

that's the sweetest picture ever! he's a cute little guy :)

Shannon said...

Awww - he is so adorable. I love when they look so peaceful sleeping - especially after a crying spell!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so relaxed!