Friday, February 27, 2009

Wild Child

We've been cooped up in the house this week because the kids have been really sick. Just as Lexie was getting better, Tripp came down with RSV and he looks horrible. So I was trying to be creative and we put a blow up pool at the bottom of the little slide we have in our house, and I filled it with plastic balls for Lexie to slide into. However, she didn't care to slide...she just jumps straight off the top of the slide into the ball pit. It's rather scary if you ask me, however, she had a blast!

I eventually moved that trunk you see in the right side of the picture for fear of a head injury.

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

i went to Denny's with her that same morning- she was a wild child then! so fun!

Lizzie Collum said...

Ha, Kath! So let me guess...she wouldn't stay seated in the high chair or in the booth seat and no one truly got to enjoy their breakfast?

Lizzie Collum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Sullivan said...

Awww, that's what I love about Lexie, she's such a free spirit!