Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lexie's new toys

my two cuties
Lexie loves all of Tripp's baby contraptions.
She loves the bouncer...it's great for lounging around and reading a good book or just relaxing
and the swing...it's the perfect place to swing her babies or just get some rocking action for herself
why she likes the Bumbo I don't know, but she loves saying bumbo and usually when I get it out for Tripp, by the time I turn around to pick him up and put him in it...she's already making herself right at home.
Then there's the exersaucer. I guess it does seem like a lot of fun.
and his activity gym she uses for relaxing with a nice cup of milk, letting her baby dolls play, or to spend some QT with her little bro...
And she loves sucking on all of his pacifiers so that I have to wash them a million times a day...actually I don't even rinse them off anymore.

The boppy pillow is great for being fed popsicles

Her latest is Tripp's new bath seat we got him so they could take a bath together

4 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

hooray! A new post!!! I was missing those two- They are getting so big.

DenKag said...

Guess you're going to have to start buying two of everything!

Shannon said...

Love it! Sam does the same thing. If I put her in the the swing or bumbo - pure torture - if she does it - so much fun!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

We just got out all our baby stuff again, and Sophie acts like they are new toys for her as well!