Friday, February 5, 2010

Lion

Since I am doing a jungle theme for Lexie's birthday this year my mom started looking at some resale shops for large stuffed animals to fit the theme. Lexie's most favorite thing to do these days is play with stuffed animals. My mom found this awesome lion and Lexie is glued to it! It's very strong so you can actually sit on it. She watches TV on it and wants it to sleep next to her. She insisted it sleep right next to her bed, and I had to move it around a few times to get it in the perfect spot for her. Here she is next to her lion. My mom also made her that monkey blanket she's covered up with.

2 comments:

BlankenBlog said...

how sweet. i sleep like her, i wonder if she wakes up and her arms are always asleep? ha
Nana sure is good, i see that she is using her sewing machine:)

CGG said...

I sleep like that too! Great lion - way to go, Barb!