Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Soccer Practice

Soccer Practice was interesting!! It was really cute though! A couple of the kids were really good and seemed to have their "head in the game" but the rest of them were equal-running off, crying, standing around, just all around confused. Ha! They were cute and I am so proud of Randall as the coach. He is not being competitive at all and truly wants the kids to just have fun and be involved in a sport. I wonder if Lexie was a boy if it would be different...hmm???
She ran off a couple of times to go play on the playground. If you ask her now about soccer she will tell you "umm....I don't really like soccer." I laugh so hard at her! Our team consists of all of our friends so we had a great time as usual! Our first game is this Saturday so I'll report back soon!
Here's Randall going to get Lexie who is trying to sneak away to the playground.
In one of the videos you see Lexie just leave the field. The other one is the YMCA pledge.

3 comments:

Lindsay Sullivan said...

That is hilarious! She was totally in the middle of practice, and just walked off the field! Haha

DenKag said...

Randall is all dressed in his coaching gear...at least, he looks like a coach. :) I think that sounds so fun - but maybe that just isn't her sport! :)

BlankenBlog said...

I love that she left the field....hmmm on to the next sport. LOVE the shin guards!