Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Times

Lex pretending to eat a WORM that her and Uncle Nick hunted together. You can't see it but it's really in her hand!
Thanks cousin Dana for my new swimsuit and sunglasses!
We were loving the spring weather last week! My sister, Kathy, was in visiting for several days so we had a great time hanging out. She was on spring break. We did a fun night out to eat together, she was here for Lexie's birthday, and we did a lot of hanging out at my parents house. It was fun! My family is awesome and we have so much fun together. Although I didn't get any pictures of the rest of them...here we are. We did our first swim of the season in my parents' hot tub.

2 comments:

Lindsay Sullivan said...

That's funny, I just got Sophie the same exact swimsuit! They can be twins!

CGG said...

Looks like they had a ball! I didn't know Barb and Nick had a hot tub?!!