Sunday, February 27, 2011
80s party!
We went to an 80s themed party at our friends' house! What a great time it was! I had an authentic prom dress from the late 80s! It was my sister, Jen's. She's 6 years older than me, and I specifically remember her wearing this dress and how beautiful I thought it was! When I went to get it from my mom's house, I was remembering a beautiful dress. After seeing it again, I can't believe we ever thought it was beautiful! It's the most horrible color green ever! Unfortunately I don't have a picture where you can see the dress!!!! I think one of my friends took one so I will have to see if I can get it and repost!
It was such a fun night. We danced, and danced, and danced to 80s music all night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a great idea - looks like fun! Definitely post a picture of the dress!
I looooooove theme parties! How fun. I can't wait to see you in that green dress!
Post a Comment