Saturday, February 12, 2011
Father/Daughter Dance 2011
This is such a sweet night put on by our church. They really go all out with a carriage ride, photographer, snacks, and the dance is all decked out. The theme was Enchanted Garden this year. This was their 2nd year to go and she still remembers it from last year too, so I can imagine this is going to be a memorable tradition between her and her dad. I'm so thankful that our church does this!
I let her pick out her dress and the one with the roses is what she said she wanted to wear. However, she wanted to add a tiara to it. Her aunt Bridey had washed, blow dried, and straightened her hair the night before and it looked beautiful!
practicing her dance moves
They went to Salt Grass before.
Here's Lexie and her friend Sophie dancing with McKenzie.
They went to Berri Blends yogurt shop afterwards. I think she was spoiled, which is just what she needed...what all girls need sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet! She looks precious in her tiara! Every girl needs some bling!
Post a Comment