Thursday, July 14, 2011
Love my Lexie
Not sure why it's clumping my writing all into one paragraph. sorry...it kind of makes it difficult to read.
I love the things Lexie says...
1. When explaining it was our anniversary she asked, "so was mommy the princess and daddy was the prince when you got married?"
2. Lexie is into drawing people. Today she drew a picture of me and said it was mommy when she's mad. (I guess I've been getting mad a lot) Sad, isn't it? I asked her why she decided to draw that and she explained, "when mommies have babies in their tummies they get mad when their kids aren't being nice to each other." (She's been a stinker to Tripp) She drew her grandma looking all happy and our exercise instructor looking happy, but me mad. Kids are so honest. I know what I need to work on!
3. She constantly asks how this baby is coming out. I finally broke down and told her I had a special place where I will push the baby out. After answering a million questions about that and satisfying her, or so I thought, now she asked to see that special place. HAHAHA! Help!
4. Mom, when are you going to teach me about money so I can start buying things myself?
5. She recently asked her grandma, "are you fat?"
6. She attended a summer camp this week and the theme was Safari Hunt. After talking about it being a camp, the first day she said, "we didn't really do any camping." The second day she said, "so is this camp just like school...we aren't really going into the jungle?" Poor girl was disappointed! She thought she would be camping out in a jungle and she was ready for it!
7. One of our friends sometimes calls her little boy "piglet." Lexie heard her call him that and asked, "Why do you call him that? Is it because he steals food from the kitchen while you are on the computer?" (Obviously that's what she does while I'm on the computer!) lol
Love, Love conversations with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahaha - those stories are priceless!
Oh those are hilarious! Love love love her
just went back and reread this post...boy she sure is funny!
Post a Comment