Friday, March 30, 2012
Junk Collector/Borderline Hoarder...you decide?
My Tripp received a work/tool bench for Christmas a year ago. It has been his favorite thing! It's adorable and over the past year has evolved into a children's version of the show Hoarders! I'm not joking! I've been working with him on organizing it, but it just seems ingrained in him that if I am about to throw something out, he immediately asks if he can keep it for his "work." It's hilarious, but slightly worrisome at the same time.
Today I finished a can of formula off, and he immediately saw it was running low and asked, "can you please save it for my work." What?? I asked why he needed it, and he said to use as a trashcan. Haha! Ok, I guess that's a good idea.
He'll go in the pantry or junk drawer and just look for things he wants to keep in his "work." Like a stack of bowls, and empty paper towel roll, forks, string, etc. Look closely at the pictures and see what all you can find!
I am starting to get annoyed because it's nothing but a bunch of junk all over the place! When I go to collect back my things he's taken (like my dental floss), he gets upset. I'm not lying! Here's some pictures so take a look for yourself and tell me if you think I have a hoarder on my hands!
Here's the formula container in the soccer bucket.
a picture of Dana taped up there
money and water balloons
my dental floss and some yarn as well as a wand from lexie's closet
a roll of paper towels!?
leftover napkins from Lexie's birthday
some snowcone cups in the bag, some pink streamers in the background he took from the craft bucket.
his gum collection from Grandma and Frankie
post it notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh this is hilarious!! hmmm...may be a problem once he starts hoarding real food and leftovers and such....but for now, its cute:)
Ha ha - he's just well stocked! So cute. :-)
Hey, a man's gotta have his shop towels... :) I agree with Kathy - watch for old pizza crusts and newspapers!
Post a Comment