Saturday, March 31, 2012
Lexie's 5th Birthday
Lexie wanted a My Little Pony Party for her birthday, and that's what she got! It's funny, I was trying to coax her into doing something else. Darn, I guess I'm not in control of all the decisions anymore! She's growing so much! She was quite the hostess, passing out party hats(unicorn horns) to her friends and making sure everyone got a cupcake before her. She just seemed so grown up! It was at a neat place called Hitchin' Post Ponies. I was so happy to find it so that I didn't have to have the party at my house nor have a pony brought to my yard! We had been planning and talking about the party for months and she was so excited. However, on the way to the party she was being really quiet in the car. I asked her why and she said because she was so nervous!
Here's Cowboy Mike announcing her. I loved how they led the party/games and made announcements.
Here you can see the tail we put on her outfit. She was so happy!
Brooks just hung out in his stroller all evening. He's such a good boy. He's 4 months old in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great party! Looks like they all had fun. That is so cute that she was nervous!
Post a Comment