So my little man is now 2 months old! Most people say that this time has gone by so fast, however, it has gone by really slow to me! Ha. The hurricane really threw us off and dealing with a jealous and needy Lexie seemed to make it drag on.
Oh what joy he has brought into my life though! His sweet smile and the way he snorts when he cries are all unique to him. His innocent little coos and heavy breathing when he's happy brings a joyous smile to my face. I love to rub his soft skin and smell his little head.
The doctor said he may be one of those kids that snorts when he laughs! Haha. That cracks me up just thinking of it... He is 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. He is such an incredible baby and although I shouldn't, I can't help but compare him and Lexie.
I can't help but wonder what the future brings for him and what his little personality will be like. Whatever he becomes I know my love for him will always be unconditional.
Last night he slept 8 hours for the first time! I hope it happens again tonight! I feel so blessed to be at home with him and to be his mom. Here's a few pictures of my handsome guy. I think he looks just like a mini Randall...how fitting!
3 comments:
I hear you on the "jealous and needy" older sibling part. Jack is having a hard time adjusting. It does make the time drag. And you're right! Your little guy looks exactly like Randall!
They're getting so big - but they are both adorable!
Yay for sleeping 8 hours!
Post a Comment