Sunday all four of us went on a jog to the park. I actually made it running the whole time with Randall (although he pushed the jogger). However, I actually felt like I got a good run in for the first time in a while. Hopefully I will keep improving!

It was a rather warm day and I actually got sunburned! I didn't notice it until Sunday night though. I guess it's time to start pulling out the sunscreen!
Nothing too exciting happened. We just did the usual....feed the ducks, play in the dirt, swing, play chase, argue with Lexie to stay out of the dirt and come play with us on the playground, and argue with her some more. That girl is in love with dirt! We finally gave in and just left her alone. She was so happy!
Here's a few pictures of our day...
4 comments:
Looks fun! I hope I get to see you all at Easter.
Kristin- Where is Easter at this year? Do you know? My mom hasn't given me any info yet.
Yall are such a beautiful family!
I love days like that - so perfect!
Post a Comment