We had a great time on Halloween...visiting the grandparents, trick or treating, and hanging out with the family. The kids sure figure out the idea of trick or treating quickly! We had so much fun this Halloween season, and I am still explaining to Lexie that Halloween is over and why everyone has put up their Halloween decorations! She was in love with one of the neighbors' blow up black cats.
My little pumpkin. I was actually very frustrated because she was supposed to be a bumble bee but she refused to wear it.
modeling her costume the week before
all 6 grandkids
Lexie and Colin trick or treating
knocking on grandma's door
grandpa being silly
Nana and grandpa's house
These pictures are from our fall festival for the MOMS Club.
3 comments:
I love all her costume changes! And the cow!! too funny
The cow is too cute!
Right, could Lex not decide what she wanted to be for Halloween?
Post a Comment