Friday, October 30, 2009

Lexie is just precious

I love the tremendous vocabulary explosion of the 2 year old! It is just so darn cute...their phrases, intonation, wrong choice of words, the things they take from an experience that you may never have even thought of. It's really a fascinating part of development in my opinion!
As most of you know, Tripp has had Flu A so we have been trying our hardest to keep Lexie flu free! A million times this week I have had to startle her just as she was about to suck from his cup, "No! No! Don't drink from Tripp's cup. He's sick and we don't want to get sick from him."
Thursday morning she woke up extra early so I asked her if she felt sick. She breathed heavily in and out through her nose to see if it was clear of any snot and then she said in a very serious manner
" Yea...I'm sick...I drank too much of Tripp's water."
Haha! She's too cute.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

You're right, this part of their development is amazing! Lexie is adorable.

BlankenBlog said...

hahaha- I love her

Shannon said...

That is sooooo cute and funny! I also love that she breathed through her nose. Adorable!

Lindsay Sullivan said...

Haha, I love the things she says!