Friday, April 2, 2010

Brenham

We headed to Brenham today to take pictures in the bluebonnets. The bluebonnets definitely have not peaked yet. We were slightly disappointed with them compared to last year, but of course they were still beautiful as is that entire part of Texas. The kids are super difficult to photograph especially together. I did get a few good ones though out of 200! It was a great day! I love the country, and we spent some time driving through Bellville where Randall has a lot of family history.

4 comments:

CGG said...

Great pictures, Lizzie!

Shannon said...

You got some beautiful pics! The one of you and Lex is beautiful and the one of the two kids laughing is my fave. What fun memories!

DenKag said...

Those are wonderful pics! Every Texan has to have their childhood bluebonnet pics - I still love mine. Looks like fun!!!

BlankenBlog said...

Liz! Those are just wonderful, you're camera is great.... I love those babies :)