Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Nap time frustration
Lately my afternoons have just been wearing me out...maybe I should say the kids are wearing me out. I am trying to get Lexie to take a nap again. She needs one because she's been getting cranky, irritable, and moody in the afternoons. Sounds a LOT like me. Ha. So I have been putting her in her room again and here's some of the things she does while "napping".
Here's the binder I put together of her first year of Mother's Day Out. Yep, she ripped out all the pages.
>
She took apart the hamper. That's not quite as bad as last week...she actually peed in the hamper...lovely!
Here's the stinker herself looking mischievous. I feel like she's thinking, "haha, I got you back for sticking me in my room."
After dealing with her for 45 minutes or so I finally said, "fine, I am going to bed then." No one has to beg me!!
This part is cute....she sets up her animals in a row and reads a story to them. It's kind of a long video so just watch a few seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how funny. I love the hamper, of course. :) I hope your afternoons get better!!!
Wow, she's hilarious! Sophie isn't that creative, she just gets loud and wakes Brody up....so I understand how you feel!
Oh that Lexie noodle! She is so funny... I miss you guys!
Oh yeah, that's exactly what she's thinking - I'll show YOU, Mom! She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment