We had a busy day, but so fun!
We did an egg hunt at Enchanted Gardens
It is such a beautiful nursery. I wish my backyard looked like this place. We got to pet some baby goats and rabbits, have some refreshments, take pictures with the Easter bunny, and shop for plants.
We came back home and made some bunny cupcakes
Then we left for church. The kids looked so cute, and Lexie said she loved worship time.
Then we went to Easter at Nana and Grandpa's house. My parents have a fun backyard with two bridges, a pond, trellises, several little secret paths, a hot tub, a sand box in a huge tractor tire, and lots of plants and flowers. The kids enjoy playing back there. Lexie went immediately to Uncle Nick to look for worms and snakes. I cringed when she got dirt all over her beautiful Easter dress.
showing her worm to Tripp
Then it was time for an Easter Egg hunt. Tripp hunted all his eggs and then threw them back in the flower bed.
Then we did a pinata.
Next it was time to create our Easter nests. Growing up we used to drive and pick wildflowers. Now we just pick them from my parents backyard. They looked so beautiful and the kids were so proud of their nests. The kids played outside and the Easter Bunny came. They loved all their goodies.
Chase helping Lexie find the perfect flowers for her nest.
The finished nests. Lexie's is the one with the pink Easter grass
What the Easter Bunny left
We also managed to celebrate Braden's 7th Birthday! Happy Birthday B!
We enjoyed our day very much! The next round of Easter is tomorrow!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I can't believe Braden is 7!
How fun! I loved the cute bunny cupcake...yum! Wish I coulda been there :(
Post a Comment