Gosh, I love this little boy and I just chuckle at his every move. The way he walks, climbs, smiles, spins, plays with Lexie, explores, etc. He is so funny. Here are some of the things he does at 15 months old....
1. He's a paci baby. He has to have it and I secretly kind of like that he uses one.
2. I still give him bottles. That is totally my issue but I think it's sweet.
3. He LOVES his "puppy blankie" It's so sweet to see how he rubs it all over his face, rubs his fingers over it, and is so soothed by it.
4. He says lots of words! I think he is talking much sooner than Lex did. I remember at her 18 month checkup telling the Dr. that she maybe has 5 words plus all the animals sounds. Here goes a list of his....
cheese, bubble, bo bo, tee tee (yes, that's the only body part he knows Haha!),more, ball, milk, mama, dada, boo, choo choo, bath, hi, eat, wawa (water), Elmo, car. He also says the sounds roar, meow, quack quack, moo and roar. I'm sure I am leaving out some.
5. He's a climber-he has a ton of bumps on his head. I think he could climb really well even before he could walk. He does great at the park climbing the stairs.
6. He's into everything. His latest is a box of tampons. That can really entertain him forever. If you open the fridge somehow he is fast and sneaks his way in there even if he wasn't even close by. You open the front or back door, and he right there behind you. if you don't let him do those things, he cries.
7. He sleeps from around 7:30pm-6:30/7 am
8. He loves to give kisses. it's just so precious. He kisses me all day long.
9. He's a mama's boy. It's so great to feel loved.
10. He also bites me and only me. I guess it's because he loves me so much?
11. He loves the books, Peek a Who?, So Big!, Peekaboo zoo, Grandma and Me, Where's baby's belly button.
12. He is just starting to be interested in Elmo. He sat for 10 minutes straight to watch it the other day. That was a big deal! Funny how Lexie could already watch an entire hour long Elmo's World show by this age. She gets so focused on things. He also loves Thomas the Train.
13. he's a pretty good eater. If he likes it, he will eat a ton!
14. Takes a 2 to 2 1/2 hour nap each day. 11:00-1:30.
15. He loves Lexie and she is just so dang mean to him. He's finally started pulling her hair to defend himself.
16. He loves the song 6 little ducks-I say "6 little ducks that I once knew...the one little duck with the feather on his back, he lead the others with a......" and he fills in the blanks (Quack Quack Quack)
17. He dances so cute. Actually he just spins when he dances.
18. He loves the telephone and remote (the real ones).
19. He will not leave my Christmas Tree alone. He's constantly pulling off these berries I have on there. (dangerous)
20. When he hears the garage door opening when Randall is getting home from work, he starts running to the door screaming in a very happy, excited voice, "dadadadada dada!"
21. He loves to hug on the dogs.
22. He's shy around other people
I can't believe he is 15 months already! What a precious little guy he is!
4 comments:
I wish I could sleep that much. He is adorable and getting old!
Lucky, how you have such good nappers! Yes, little Tripp is quite a cutie...I like how he's shy around other people too...too cute!
what a sweet post... He is sure is a special little guy!
You have a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment