Friday, December 4, 2009

Brrrr

What a fun day in Houston! It snowed and it was absolutely beautiful. I actually get emotional when things like this happen thinking what a wonderful God we have and that he actually did this for us to spread some joy. It's amazing how much you appreciate something you don't ever get. My heart was overflowing with love and happiness today for the life God has given me. I got to experience something new with my kids and we just had a great time together. Memories like this will never be forgotten. I love being a mom and today was one of the moments that reminded me how blessed I am and how precious each day is with my kids. Just a little bit of snow taught me a lot today. :)
our snowman
tripp throwing a snowball
I am so bummed my snowball fight video won't load. :( It was cute. I always tend to take more videos than pictures so my best shots are on the videos!

1 comment:

BlankenBlog said...

how fun! what kind of hat is Lex wearing?! lol