skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Collum's

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Boy!

Tripp has been in an infant seat, rear-facing until now!! He looks so cute in his big car seat. Now that he faces forward I catch him staring at me a lot...just watching what I am doing. I guess because I am driving or usually singing songs. He is definitely starting to show some signs of a toddler, fighting me to get in his car seat by arching his back and screaming. Yikes...he was always so calm and quiet before. Sigh. He's fighting me on just about everything that he wants his way...we even did a stint on going to sleep at night! Thankfully I won that battle after several days of letting him cry. He is also getting quite whiny in the evenings which drives me nuts when I am trying to cook especially! He's constantly at my leg, pulling at my pants, whining!
That's OK though....he's still so cute and sweet. I love his kisses, hugs, and watching him cuddle with his "puppy blankie." He is really exploring with words which is exciting! He so big, but yet so little and innocent. Oh and did I mention he has 2 molars and one on the way? Ouch!
For the last 3 weeks he has finally starting sleeping from 7:45 to 7 or 7:15AM! Hooray! Finally, 13 months later, I am feeling rested. Not really...I still stay up way too late!
He's also getting better and better at walking!
Here's my boy in his new car seat...
Posted by Lizzie Collum at 9:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brooks Aldon

Brooks Aldon

Randall Lee III "Tripp"

Randall Lee III "Tripp"

Lexie Grace

Lexie Grace

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Blog List

  • Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    This Chocolate Banana Bread Disappears in Minutes at My House
    2 days ago
  • Katherine Marie
    Do Photographers Need Your Permission to Post Your Images?
    1 week ago
  • Living with Whimsy
    Miles at Age 16
    10 months ago
  • Venetian Estates News
    Venetian Estates News - September 2025
    11 months ago
  • Caroline and Jeff's Travels
    White Linen Nights
    10 years ago
  • 1000 miles from home...
    I'm back!
    11 years ago
  • A New Chapter
    Walter
    11 years ago
  • Reflections of a mom, wife, and pharmacist
    Is this thing on?
    11 years ago
  • Dan, Elena, and Zander
    Finally made it to the rodeo the boys both enjoyed it
    12 years ago
  • BlankenBlog
    sunshine
    12 years ago
  • The Schindlers
    My Jack Jack
    13 years ago
  • The Stirman's
    1 Year!
    13 years ago
  • Gallaghers' Travels
    Still Smilin'
    13 years ago
  • The Corning Family
    Happy Birthday to Lily!
    13 years ago
  • Carson's Corner
    Swim Team - 2012
    13 years ago
  • Just some thoughts...
    The first six months
    13 years ago
  • The Wilson Family
    Stephen's New Room
    14 years ago
  • Mommy's Place
    Our trip to beautiful Newfoundland
    15 years ago

About Me

My photo
Lizzie Collum
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (38)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (61)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (85)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (74)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Lexie is just precious
      • Out in the Country
      • Boo!...We had the flu!
      • Pumpkin Patch
      • Big Boy!
      • Old Jerseys
      • Mother's Day Out
      • gotta love a bargain!
      • Where have I been?
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (1)