Friday, October 2, 2009

Where have I been?

I seriously don't know where the last month has gone! I have been so busy and just uninspired with the blog. Ok really I was just being lazy with pictures and that's what kept me back from blogging! I took on a role on the MOMS Club board and I am super busy all the time trying to keep up with that as well as my normal day to day life. It's actually quite overwhelming and I find myself thinking that I should never have agreed to do this, but I did. Therefore, I will give it my all as long as it isn't interfering with raising my children too much! If I ever feel like it is taking away from my kids then I will have to let go of some of the responsibility. The hard part is that someone has to do it!! I am trying to find balance this last month! I can't believe I only did 1 post in September and it was September 1st!! Yikes...missed my baby's 1st birthday post, his birthday party post, Tripp starting to walk, and Lexie's first day of Mother's Day Out! I have a lot to blog about and now I am feeling even more overwhelmed with trying to catch up...
Sorry, still no pictures because I am too lazy and tired to get the memory card from the camera. :( Someone snap me out of this laziness I feel. It actually carries into cleaning my house, exercising, cooking, visiting with my friends, everything. I am in a funk...

5 comments:

DenKag said...

Take your time - but I'm looking forward to all the posts!

Jessie said...

I can relate! I go through times like that too. Inspiration and motivation will strike again soon. :)

Shannon said...

Poor Lizzie! Hopefully things will calm down - haha - not likely, right!!!

Trish said...

I've been having trouble staying motivated, too, lately - other things on my mind. :) I find it helps to just upload all of my pictures from my camera to the computer, and if nothing else, do a quick post of just pictures.

CGG said...

Hi Lizzie - don't worry, you can blog anytime. Don't stress out over it! Hope you got over your funk-