Lexie has started school!
We have had some wonderful days and some not so good ones! However, I believe she is really enjoying her class and teachers! The first week was perfect...she loved it and seemed to be more confident and talkative than normal. The 2nd week and 3rd she had meltdowns each day around lunch time, crying for mommy. When I asked why she was sad she said "because I couldn't find you mommy." :( The last 2 times though she hasn't cried at all! Hopefully we are in the clear. She adores the "bug bed" we got her to nap on there. It's a nap mat with a bug pattern on it...it's cute! I am so proud of Lexie! She is such a special little girl and I can't believe how fast she's growing up already. I did shed a few tears the first day on the ride home.
The first day
The second day
this week
4 comments:
oh my- she looks so big in the pictures! she sure is loved :)
Precious!!! I can't believe how fast she's growing!!
She looks adorable. I'm glad she's liking school!
Gosh, she is growing up so fast! Such a beautiful little girl - I hope she is loving school!
Post a Comment