Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Please!

I have very fond memories of Chuck E Cheese so we decided to try it out and....
we had a BLAST! We were driving home both saying "man, I can't wait to go back." Lexie was so happy there the whole night. I think her favorite thing was trying to butt in on other people's games...no, probably licking the Barney (yes, over and over). He surely was clean wasn't he?? No...probably her favorite thing was riding the life size horse. She kept wanting to get back on it although she never really smiled while riding it. She actually thought she could just get on it anytime even if there was a line to ride him. It was tough trying to explain to her to wait her turn, but we made it through! It was a fun night with our friends. They helped watch Tripp while he slept in his infant seat a few times so Randall and I could both go play with Lexie. Here's a few pictures and a video of Lexie on the horse...
skeeball is mommy's favorite!

pickin out my prizes

They had lizards!

No comments: