Sunday, January 18, 2009

My New Low

When Randall is out of town on his hunting trips I usually don't cook. Well, Saturday night I was struggling to find something to feed Lexie for dinner when I happened on our Ramen Noodle stash. I first was just going to make them for me and then pondered a bit thinking " No, I can't feed her Ramen Noodles!" I made them and thought about letting her try a noodle because she loves to slurp noodles. After letting her try one it was all over....she wanted the whole bowl. I usually only make whole wheat noodles which don't slurp very good. Wow....Ramen's are the best slurping noodles around! It was hilarious and she absolutely loved them. I had to add a side of squash and strawberries for dessert to make me feel a little better. However, I think she will get Ramen's more often now...
"You put the noodle in your very wide open mouth with your head tilted back""You slurp it up like this with your head still tilted back " (Notice the puckered lips)

"Voila! You do it again with another noodle! "

(It was a slow process at first and then she just started grabbing handfuls of the noodles.)

1 comment:

DenKag said...

Hey, it's not awful to have Ramen once in awhile! :) She's so cute.