Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Babysitting

My sister and I both stay home with our kids so it has been great to know that we have each other to babysit when needed. She has 3 kids and although I haven't babysat all 5 at the same time, I have babysat 3 at a time...my two and her 1 year old. Today was a cinch...it made me really confident that I can handle having 3 kids of my own. What you don't know is that I only babysat for maybe 45 minutes! Ha! Here's a few pics of us today. Lexie doesn't want Colin playing with her toys. She takes everything away from him that he grabs...she's such a bully!

Cute little Collie

Can you find 3 kids among all the junk?

Here she tries to hand him a ball because I kept telling her to share the blocks with him. I guess she thought maybe he would leave her alone then.

And my little Trippy

7 comments:

DenKag said...

Looks like a handful to me! I'm sure you did great - they're all adorable!

BlankenBlog said...

aw that's great! I love the one where she is on the horse drinking and gazing at Colin- It's like she is a mean bully on a motor cycle, about to jump him! haha

BlankenBlog said...

Tripp sure is a cutie

Lizzie Collum said...

Tripp is super cute. I am so in love! He's a sweetie! Thanks Kath for always commeting on my blog! Atleast I know someone is reading it!! Haha. You too DenKag! Love y'all!

DenKag said...

Of course I read it! I hate when people don't comment. :) Love you too!!!! Are either of y'all going to Rita's for Christmas? I know, super fun, but we'll be there...

Shannon said...

Wow - you're pretty brave. I have a friend who has kids same as us (2 and 6 months) and is already 3 months pregnant. Can you believe that?

Lizzie Collum said...

Holy cow Shannon!No...I can't believe that! That's insane. I am having such a hard time getting out of the house as it is....I am still in my pj's now! LOL