
Well, just thought I would share some shots of my little Lexie girl all bundled up during our recent blizzard. She still wanted to play outside even though it was super chilly. However, when her hat fell off she quickly brought it to me to put it back on. She kept saying "cold" over and over. I kept telling her we couldn't go outside because it was too cold. Now she always goes to the back door and says "cold." She cracks me up and I love watching the way she thinks and interacts with the things around her.
These boots are the best! I just put them on over her footed sleeper. She loved them!

She kept it all on inside too!
Our "snow" accumulation

Grandma's work brought in snow!
2 comments:
She is soooooooo cute! I still can't believe ya'll got snow...crazy!
the first picture is my screen saver
Post a Comment