I am falling a bit behind on the family series... I was hoping to have them all done before Christmas so we'll see. I wish I was a better writer and had a better vocabulary because I don't feel like I can do any of them justice!
Do you have someone in your family that brings some enthusiasm and excitement....you know the one that is usually pretty positive and fun!? Well, that would be Kathy in our family. She is gorgeous and has the best body around! Strangely, I don't feel jealous of her body only because I know she works hard for that body. She's a certified personal trainer and has spent a lot of time learning how to work her body out. The only thing I have to be jealous of is her motivation to actually do it! She's given me some great tips and always gets me excited about working out again.
Check out those muscles!
She's a teacher like me which makes it so fun to listen to her stories. I know she's a great teacher because she wins the heart of her students and parents, and that right there is the most important part of teaching.
She's the fashion expert in the family and we call her closet "Kathy's Boutique." It's got everything designer and cute and fun, with every piece of jewelry and shoes to go with it. I even borrowed a dress from her when I was 8 months pregnant for a wedding! Yes...she's got a maternity line in her boutique as well! Haha.
I love talking with her about life and analyzing things. We can talk for an hour and analyze why we are the way we are as well as others! She's my spiritual friend as well. I love being able to talk with her about my spiritual life...which is what matters most.
We weren't always very close. I was really mean to her back in High School. I think I was threatened by her fun spirit because I was so conservative and a goody goody. She was a little more wild than me which I think I was jealous of.
She's about to get married in 6 months and I couldn't be happier for her and the new life she is going to be starting. I can't help but also feel a little sad that she won't be living in SL anymore and probably never will again. However, I know that it will make all of our get togethers even more special. I am looking forward to visiting her all over the world!
Kathy and Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment