Randall and I are pretty good about going out on dates together whether it be by ourselves or with other couples. My definition of date has definitely changed since having kids. Pretty much any outing that I get to dress in normal clothes vs "mom" clothes, fix my hair where I can wear it down vs in a ponytail, no kids, I get to use a normal purse instead of a diaper bag, and I get to listen to MY music in the car, and ofcourse being with Randall. Any of those things define a date to me. We only get to go on these dates because of the wonderful parents we have. Lexie loves staying at her grandma's house so that of course has been GREAT for us! I will have to do another post just on babysitters...
The last 2 dates we have been on are the Carrie Underwood Concert 3 weeks ago and the Rockets game last Wednesday night. They both were awesome! We had a blast going out to eat beforehand, drinking a margarita, and just getting to enjoy spending some time together to talk about the greatest thing in the world right now...Our kids!! Ha Ha. No, we do talk about other things... I just can't think of them right now. :)
Carrie Underwood
Yao
1 comment:
I miss date nights! It would be awesome to have family close by. I always feel like we're imposing on our friends by asking them to watch Gisele. We've been on a few dates since she came, though. It's nice to have time to remember just why you married your husband, huh? :)
Post a Comment