Saturday, December 13, 2008
Such a bad mom....
Here's what a really tired mom who was up multiple times with a 3 month old does in the morning with her toddler who is up and ready to play at 6:30am.....
turn on a Baby Einstein movie and get her all set up, and leave to go back to bed... (I took the picture after the movie was over). She thought it was so fun she wanted me to put it on again. I almost couldn't resist her request so that I could go back to bed a little longer, but I felt too guilty! Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would've done the same...as long as she enjoyed it! :) I think you're a great mom!
oh that is great! you totally did go back to bed didn't you??!!
She's so cute! She looks so cozy in her little bed...I love it. When I was pregnant I would put Sam in bed with me and sleep while she watched Sesame Street. I was sooooo tired!
Post a Comment